Thursday, November 16, 2017

It's Rare...

These past two months have found me preparing to speak at a local women's conference on the topic of wisdom.

There was nothing about the invitation that I was expecting, but I know now that this past year that has felt so quiet, so still, Jesus was preparing my heart for last weekend and using so much of what I had studied to strengthen and encourage my own heart.


He is so good like that.


That's one part of why this space has been so quiet.



The other, is that a local author, who is also a reader of this blog, approached me about helping him self-publish his first book. As busy as I have been, I said yes after sitting down and reading through it first.


It is a haunting story - hard and broken, yet beautiful and rich in harrowing detail - that finds its setting right here in Yakima, Washington.


Tonight, the website went live, here, and the link for the eBook is up on Amazon.


Come and see Yakima with a fresh new perspective...